Wednesday, March 2, 2011

List of Anime that an Otaku must watch!

Well I can't call myself as a professional otaku but based on all the series I have watched,
here are my list of Anime that you must watch if your just beginning in the world of otakus, or anime series that an otaku must not miss:

1. Clannad
2. Toradora
3. Bakemonogatari
4. Fate Stay / Night
5. Angel Beats
6. Sekirei
7. High School of the Dead
8. Baka to Test
9. K-0N
10. Kimi no Todoke
11. Ore no Imouto
12. Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka
13. Seitokai Yakuindomo
14. Seitokai no Ichizon
15. Bakemonogatari


I will do my best to create a blog with each series and this will include the review as well. And also, I will add more anime series if I've finished watching them and most of all "if I like the series" (not just a full ecchii type series w/ no action and most of the time.... DISPLAYING PANTY SHOTS ---- dunno why this happens but displaying those shots often will 100% ruin the series -_-).

No comments:

Post a Comment